Ranked 3rd among the most opportunistic states of the USA, New Hampshire has a lot to offer to investors and young entrepreneurs. And when you discuss investment opportunities there, you can never neglect the New Hampshire short term rental market as it is highly profitable.
New Hampshire is well known all across the globe due to its wide expanse of wilderness. The white Mountains Forest is present there and is home to many wildlife. Black beer and moose can easily be found in this forest. This natural environment along with many other monuments is attracting a large number of tourists every year. These tourists are also a key reason for the advanced development of the New Hampshire.
However, you cannot just go and invest at any place in New Hampshire. According to statistical data, there are 13 cities and 221 towns in New Hampshire. Apart from that 25 unincorporated places are also present there. This will create a lot of trouble for you when investing in the tiny house rental new hampshire market, especially as a beginner. You don’t know what are the right places in entire New Hampshire to buy rental properties.
You have to look for risk factors, rental property value, median price, Return on investment ratio, and many other things in different places before investing in the New Hampshiremarket. Therefore, you must have the rental data analysis of some specific places to find a suitable place for your investment. Don’t worry, you don’t have to collect this data by yourself. We have brought complete data analysis of some top cities and towns that drives the New Hampshire.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start exploring these places and their rental data analysis.
Situated alongside the Androscoggin River, Berlin is a popular city in New Hampshire. Though the occupancy rate is low there, it still is a major driving force in the New Hampshire market.
- The total occupancy rate in Berlin is about 52%, but in touring months it will be more than 70%.
- The average per day rate is about $166.
- Rental growth is pretty high at 35% quarterly improvement.
- The median price for property in Berlin is about $162,400. This is not very high, making it a suitable place for young investors.
- The main thing that makes Berlin rental properties so important is the return on investment ratio. It is at a staggering rate of more than 7%.
- The average rental income is about $2680.
Lisbon is a small town in Grifton county, New Hampshire. With a limited number of people, slightly higher than 2000, this place is ideal for living. Similarly, it is an ideal place for visitors too, making Lisbon rental properties an important part of New Hampshire’s real estate market. Let’s have a look at the rental data analysis of this small town.
- The average occupancy rate is about 87%, that’s staggering.
- The average daily rate is $221.
- The median price for rental properties is $249,000.
- The average rental income in Lisbon is $2456.
- The return on investment ratio is pretty high at 5.81%.
- Rental demand is 81 with 92% of it being only for entire homes.
This great town, present in Rockingham county, is one of the major drivers of the New Hampshire business. This town with a population of around 17,000 is a great place for visitors as well. The main reason why it is a major place for visitors is the presence of Hampton Beach. It is one of the most popular beaches in the whole USA that is present along the coastline of Hampton. Data analysis of the Hampton market is given below.
- The average occupancy rate is 76%. In March, when people all across the globe come to visit Hampton beach, the occupancy rate reaches about 95%.
- The growth rate is around 86% quarterly development.
- The average rental income is about $3952.
- The average daily rate is about $267.
- The median price for rental properties is 675,000.
- The cash-on-cash ratio is $2.35%.
Home to Sugar Hill State Park, Bristol is a major town in Grafton County, New Hampshire. Profile park and Wellington State Park are also major reasons for making Bristol a profitable option for investing.
- The average occupancy rate in Bristol is 75% which would be higher up to 97% in touring months.
- The average rental income is about $2757.
- The average daily rate is $249.
- The average size of the property is 1348 square feet.
- The median price for a rental property in Bristol is 499,250.
- ROI ratio is 2.50%.
This town is in Strafford Community, New Hampshire. Milton, with a population of more than 4500 people, is a major driving force in the New Hampshire.
- The average occupancy rate is about 67%. But in August, when tourists start arriving there, the occupancy rate becomes 100%.
- The average daily rate is about $ 212.
- Rental demand is 76 and the whole demand is for entire homes. No one wants to have private or shared rooms when staying in Milton.
- The median price for a rental property in Milton is about $479,000.
- The average rental income is about $5000.
- The return on investment ratio is the highest in entire New Hampshire. It is at a staggering rate of 11.44%.
- Due to the presence of only 5 active rentals, competition is low there.
100 percent occupancy in the touring season and a return on investment ratio of 11.44% is something that makes the Milton rental market the best place for investment.
Hudson is a large town in New Hampshire. A population of almost 25,000 and a number of tourists from different states makes Hudson rental properties a better place for investment.
- The median property price in Hudson is about $195,000.
- The average area of the property is about 900 square feet.
- Cash on cash value is about 5.34%.
- The average rental income is about $2213.
- The average occupancy rate is 65-70%. But it will be above 80 percent during the touring months.
Located in eastern New Hampshire, Conway is a great place for spending your holidays. Beautiful landscapes present in this region are the main reasons for tourists visiting it. They are also the main reason for a profitable investment in the Conway rental market.
- The average occupancy rate is 70%.
- The average daily rate is about $314.
- The median price for rental property is about 422,000.
- The cash-on-cash return rate is more than 5%.
- The average rental income is about $42,50.
Now you know the rental data analysis of some top cities and places linked with the New Hampshire short term rental market. You have seen places with occupancy rates higher than 90% and cash-on-cash returns higher than 7 or even 10 percent. You just have to choose a suitable town or city and invest in its rental market.
Go ahead, take a peak in the online app!
The Pros and Cons of Investing in New Hampshire.
Very Affordable Cost of Living. The cost of living in New Hampshire is absolutely low. It is an excellent place for families to live and build savings, especially if you’re good with money management. Everything is quite affordable, including housing.
Looking for Vacation Rental Investment in New Hampshire
New Hampshire is well known all across the globe due to its wide expanse of wilderness. You have seen places with occupancy rates higher than 90% and cash-on-cash returns higher than 7 or even 10 percent. You just have to choose a suitable town or city and invest in its rental market.